Oil Drain 16 Gal Keg
Oil drain 16 Gal Kegs come with and without Kegs, features a 17″ steel drain bowl and a 4 wheel band dolly for mobility.
135 103 Oil Drain for 16 Gal Kegs - with top mount suction kit, keg not included
135 104 Oil Drain for 16 Gal Kegs - with top mount suction kit, keg included
Low Boy Mobile Drainer
Traditional oil waste drains are used for designed for use when a service pit or lift is not available or in hard to reach areas. Remote pump discharge units are discharged by connecting the unit to a wall mount discharge pump.
34 Gal Rolling Pit Drain
The rolling pit drain is designed to roll along the tracks of a pit, capturing waste fluids. The drain can be connected to a waste fluid evacuation system using the optional drain valve kit #1356-1.
34 Gal Rolling PIT DRAIN
• Two drain ports – front and rear.
• Tool shelf below the drain allows for easy access for the service tech.
• The 3” diameter wheels are mounted to accommodate a pit track width from 36” to 50”. The wheels are also adjustable 2” up or down.
• Drain includes a metal catch screen, anti-splash baffles, and side splash guards.
• To evacuate oil from the pit drain, connect the evacuation hose and open the ball valve. Once the drain has been evacuated, close the ball valve.
• Heavy duty steel construction
IMPROVED Air Evacuation Motorcycle Drain
Samson’s motorcycle drain has been redesigned
• Swiveling steel collection bowl
• Large capacity steel drain container
• Heavy-duty wheels and casters
NEW Item number 437 310 18 gal motorcycle drain REPLACES 1336 9 gal motorcycle drain
• Drain capacity is doubled to 18 gal.
• Catch tray extends 21” higher to 61”
• Smaller footprint – 3” smaller to 18.7”
• Pressure regulator and safety valve included
EASY AS 1, 2 3
1. Used fluid is gravity fed into the drain
2. Connect to the used fluid tank
3. Pressurize container to evacuate